1. Consultation – £70.00
All consultations include an initial treatment.
2. Foot or Hand Massage – 30 minutes – £38.00, 10 minutes – £10.00
3. Therapeutic Massage – 30 minutes – £38.00, 1 hour £55.00
Therapeutic massage is a gentle relaxing massage that helps relieve tension and reduce stress. massage.
4. Deep Tissue Massage – 30 minutes – £38.00, 1 hour £55.00
Deep tissue massage is a harder version of a therapeutic massage. This is designed to help relieve chronic muscle tension and focus on the deepest layers of muscle tissue.
5. Sports Massage – 30 minutes – £38.00, 1 hour £60.00
Sports massage can be used in two ways.
To help prevent sports injuries or to help recover from sports injuries.
At Lifestyle Therapies i use sport massage to target muscle areas that cause pain, discomfort or that reduce range of motion, so this will help the body back into its normal range of motion.
6. Runners Rehab – 45 minutes – £48.00
For runners with knee, and ankle pain looking to improve their performance
7. Cyclists Surgery – 45 minutes – £48.00
If you cycle a lot and your shoulders or knees feel stiff this is the one for you
8. Tennis Therapy – 45 minutes – £48.00
To loosen off all ailments a tennis player will need
9. Trigger Point Therapy – 30 minutes £35.00, 1 hour £55.00
When the myofascia (this is a cover that goes around your muscles) is stressed from overuse or trauma it can tear and adhere together.
These adhesions are called “trigger points (Knots)” and can prevent the muscles from working well.
Trigger points lead to an increase in muscle stiffness and tenderness and a decrease in range-of-motion. In addition, the discomfort from trigger points can radiate from the adhesion.
Trigger point therapy specifically targets and releases these knots throughout the whole body.
This can promote pain relief and improve the way you move.
10. Neuromuscular Massage Therapy – 30 minutes £35.00, 1 hour £55.00
Neuromuscular therapy is a specialised form of deep tissue massage in which digital pressure and friction are used to release areas of strain in the muscle. These areas of strain are called tender or trigger points and are the causes of muscular pain symptoms.
Neuromuscular therapy is used to treat many different soft tissue problems.
The following list is a small example of issues that may be helped by neuromuscular therapy: Lower back pain, upper back pain, piriformis syndrome which is like sciatica, hip pain, headaches, plantar fasciitis, calf cramps, tendonitis, knee pain, iliotibial band friction syndrome.
11. Scar Tissue Massage – 30 minutes £35.00, 1 hour £55.00
12. Full body MOT – 90 minutes – £85.00
This is a combination of sauna, sports and remedial massage. The question is how would you like to look, feel and move better after 90minutes. *Exclusive to Silque SPA